The Hood Balaclava by BlackStrap® is our workhorse for keeping the stoke levels at an all-time high. Whether you’re getting in a hot lap before work or rippin’ bottomless lines all day, this is our quiver killer for winter face protection. Constructed with premium lightweight TREO fabric technology allowing for optimal breathability and thermal regulation that keeps you comfortable while slashing pow or boosting spring park hits. A PERFA dual-layer mesh lining is added to key areas providing an extra barrier of wind protection when things get real on the chairlift. Our patented ExoHinge design allows for maximum mobility when you need to pull your mask down to call your drop. Bottomline, the Hood Balaclava has you covered.
· One size fits most adults.
· The Hood Balaclava is ergonomically designed for helmet compatibility.
· TREO fabric technology is freeze-resistant and highly Abrasion-Resistant with a Soft-Touch next-to-skin feel.
· Patented ExoHinge technology for maximum mobility and ergonomics ensuring zero compromise to overall fit and performance.
· Wind-rated PERFA dual-layer lining in critical areas.
· Helmet Friendly ergonomic fit.
· Breathable, 4-Way Stretch, Dri-Flo (moisture-wicking), Quick-Dry, Thermal-Regulation, Odor-Free, Lens-Safe, SpectraUV (UPF 50+), Finish Seams.
· Machine washer/dryer friendly.