BIKE TREK FUEL EX 8 XT GEN 6 XL MATTE PENNYFLAKE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Pick Up in Store only or local deliver only|
The tech you get
A light and stiff alloy frame with 150mm FOX Rhythm fork with Float EVOL air spring and GRIP damper for small bump compliance, plus a FOX Performance Float X rear shock. A Shimano XT 12-speed drivetrain for snappy shifting, and tubeless-ready Bontrager wheels. Plus, new adjustable geometry that lets you take control of your setup.
The final word
For the rider who doesn't want to be limited on the trail, Fuel EX 8 is ready to handle everything. Its progressive trail geometry is built to keep you charging, and upgraded components are they cherry on top.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is built to take on the singletrack, with modern geometry that's evolved to handle the rough and rowdy
- You'll get upgraded components where it matters most, with 12-speed XT shifting, and a rock-gobbling FOX Rhythm 36 fork
- With the adjustable angle headset (angled cups sold separately) and Mino Link, you can choose from six different geometry configurations
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders, and use the best-fitting wheels for each frame size: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝, and sizes M and up get 29˝ wheels
- Guided internal routing, universal derailleur hanger, improved hardware, and a threaded BB make maintenance a breeze